problem connecting local host.......

problem connecting local host.......

Hi community,

i instaled platform server  6.0.1.16, and service studio same version,(6.0.1.16), and i did not install integration studio.
but when i try to connect with local host its generates error "Host not found", and some time "connection time out".

kindly help me.i am stuck,trying to resolve since yesterday,but no luck............
and when i type http://localhost/servicecenter/ in my browser
it show me this error,

Server Error in '/ServiceCenter' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unable to connect to SQL Server session database.

Source Error:

Line 20:     <sessionState cookieless="false" regenerateExpiredSessionId="true"  mode="Custom" customProvider="OutSystemsSessionProvider">
Line 21:       <providers>
Line 22:         <add name="OutSystemsSessionProvider" type="OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.SessionState.SqlSessionStateStore" />
Line 23:       </providers>
Line 24:     </sessionState>

Source File: C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\running\ServiceCenter.0280579588\web.config    Line: 22

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053 
Hi Israr,

The message states there is a problem connecting with the Session Database. Is SQL Server running in your machine? Please check that in the Windows Services.

If it is running, please try to reconfigure the Session Database:
  • Open Start -> All Programs -> OutSystems -> Administration Tools -> Configuration Tool
  • Select the "Session" tab inside the Configuration Tool
  • Press the "Configure Session Database" button
  • When asked the sys admin credentials of SQL Server type "sa" and use password "outsystems" (or other if you have changed it)
  • Press the "Apply and Exit" button to close the Configuration Tool
Stop and start the OutSystems services again:
  • Launch Start -> All Programs -> OutSystems -> Administration Tools -> Stop Services
  • Launch Start -> All Programs -> OutSystems -> Administration Tools -> Start Services

Let us know how it goes. Cheers.
Try typing in home.aspx after the service center url.  Outsystems got the link wrong.  So it should look like this.

http://localhost/servicecenter/Home.aspx