Bootstrap from excel not working?

Bootstrap from excel not working?

Hello all,
i have done lots of excel imports to the application, but now i opened the project in a different instalation and im trying to list a table and i simply cant, it shows up without data. I even deleted the table from the database, did the whole "import from excel" routine, dragged the table to the screen and it always shows up without records. both in the application and i the database.

Any ideas what could be happening?

Thank you in advance!
Hi Rui,

Bootstrap actions will only work if the OutSystems Scheduler Service is running in your environment. You can go to Service Center > Monitoring > Platform Monitoring to check it out. If the service is not running you might need to log into the server and start it :

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Thank you for the reply!
Well i cant see anything refering to Services in Service Center > Monitoring > Platform Monitoring. Instead i see timers, some disabled. Neither can i find where i can log and start the service.

Thank you
Hi Rui,

To start the service you would need to go to the control panel> administrative tools of the server.

But by the look of your screenshot it seems the scheduler service is working correctly, it may just be that the timer was disabled. In Service Center go to your eSpace, click on the Timers tab, and if the timer is disabled you can try to enable it. After that you can run the timer using Service Center interface. In any case, after the bootstrap timer is enabled it should run every time you publish a new version of your eSpace.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Thank you Tiago,
i need to use the Service Center more often, didnt realise there were some errors displayed there that i couldnt see during the compilation.
Apparently there is an error with that Bootstrap timer (expected a 'Int32' but received a 'String') that i dont realy understand. The values are all Int, and i even tried to change the type to 'Text'. Same error..