Will NextStep 2012 have any streaming?

Will NextStep 2012 have any streaming?

For those of us that will not be able to make it in person to NextStep 2012, will there be any streaming coverage of the presentations for Day 1?
I think that the presentations just like those from mystep (bits en bijts) in holland will be aviable online.
At least that was so at the last nextstep :)

I would be really fun though if nextstep presentations would be filmed.
That brings alot more attention to those who give them.
I agree, streaming coverage would be awesome.  I would love it for the whole conference though.
Hi guys!  I wish all of you could make the trip to Lisbon and join us for NextStep 2012.  This year is going to be full of educational content on Day 2 wth three full tracks not to mention the Day 1 keynotes and launch of Agile Platform 7.0.  Of course I realize that we all can't make it so we will be recording the Day 1 Keynotes.  It will take us a few days to process the recordings and get them live but we will make them avaliable to watch post event.  For day 2 we will post the presentations for download and review but we don't have the resources to record all the sessions.  

For thoes of you outside Lisbon I know it requires a big investment of time and costs to get here but I promise you will get a ton of value if you decide to come.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Lisbon!