Problem with Record List

Problem with Record List

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with Recor List.
I put in a Record List (Structure) many records for after present in the screen, but in the screen repeats the last record the number of how many times I have records.
For example:

In the structure:
100 | 2000 | 2000
101 | 1000 | 1000

In the screen:
101 | 1000 | 1000

101 | 1000 | 1000

I used ListAppend and ListInsert and anyone worked as i want.

Help me please :)
Best Regards, Paulo Torres

Hi Paulo,

As I understand, you should have a local variable (RecordList) containing the data, and you use it in the TableRecords's Source Record List property.

Examine the expressions inside the TableRecord. They should be similar to this: TableRecordName.List.Current.xx.yy.

It's possible that you are using another object (possibly the original list) instead of the TableRecord, in those expressions. This may casuse the behavior you're describing, as the list 'Current' property will return always the same data (because it's not being iterated).
Hello Paulo.
Yes i have a local variable, is expressions in tablerecord, for example: TableRecords2.List.Current.SomatoriosContas.TotalFicheiro.
I attached my espace.

Thank you :)

Hi,

Try using a Record (local record variable with definition SomatoriosContas) to configure and add the new items (instead of using RL.current). You should pass it to your ListInsert action.
Also, consider using ListAppend instead of ListInsert (are you sure you need the latter?).

Let us know how it goes.
I use ListAppend... The ListInsert it's only test but not worked.

I put  local record variable with definition SomatoriosContas but not worked, make the same thing.

Any suggestions??

Best Regards, Paulo Torres

Hi Paulo,

See attached a sample. It's in 6.0, so you may have to install ServiceStudio 6.0 (you can have both SS5 and SS6 installed).

Since I don't have your 5.x server references (ex: EnterpriseManager) nor data to test, I've removed all the stuff I didn't  need for the test. See the comments in the VerificacaodeTotais web action. Also note the new local variable Rec_Somatorios.

Final table record output contains 2 rows ("Account 1", "Account 2") - which are being added to the GetAccountsMothers query just for simulating results.
wrote:
Hi Paulo,

See attached a sample. It's in 6.0, so you may have to install ServiceStudio 6.0 (you can have both SS5 and SS6 installed).

Since I don't have your 5.x server references (ex: EnterpriseManager) nor data to test, I've removed all the stuff I didn't  need for the test. See the comments in the VerificacaodeTotais web action. Also note the new local variable Rec_Somatorios.

Final table record output contains 2 rows ("Account 1", "Account 2") - which are being added to the GetAccountsMothers query just for simulating results.

Thanks  =)
I'll try and give you feedback...

One more time, Thank you so much!

Hugs, Paulo Torres

Hi Paulo,

Your problem is that you cannot do a ListInsert to a list using the same list.Current
And you are doing that in the ListInsert on VerificacaodeTotais method.

Use a local variable to assign the new values to insert.

Regards,
João Rosado
I had exactly the same problem and solved it the same way. "Use a local variable to assign the new values to insert."
Not obvious when we are writing the code, thought.
Maybe OS should give us a warning or error?