agile platform 7.0.0.5 issues with visual studio 2010

agile platform 7.0.0.5 issues with visual studio 2010

i tried to edit an extension  via integration studio 7.0.0.5 in visual studio 2010 but it doesnt work.if i click edit source code in integration studio it pops up this message "INTEGRATION STUDIO OPTIONS ARE NOT PROPERLY DEFINED" EVEN IF I TRY TO SET THE TARGET FRAME WORK TO 4.0 IT STILL KEEPS GIVING THAT MESSAGE.please any help will be valuable cos i need to import lots of stuff into service studio but its stalling my effort.When i downgrade to visual studio 2008 it works smoothly .Thanks

ok

Here is the update i set the the .NET INTEGRATION DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT IN INTEGRATION STUDIO TO "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe"
AND THE  .NET COMPILER TOOL WAS SET TO "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe"

AT THE END IT TELLS ME THAT  MY CODE WAS SUCESSFULLY COMPILED ,IT POP THE MSBUILD COMMAND PROMPT SCREEN AND GOES OFF.I JUST WANT IT TO REDIRECT ME TO VISUAL STUDIO 2010 BUT IT WOULDNT..PLEASE ANY HELP IN SOLVING THIS MESS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.THANKS
Hi,
From the options you have set, the .NET Integrated Development Environment is set incorrectly to MSBuild (the build tool), where it should be devenv.exe (the Visual Studio IDE).

In my machine, I have Visual Studio 2010 and its path is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe

Please set this as your .NET Integrated Development Environment setting in Integration Studio.

Thanks!