What else is in V7?

What else is in V7?

It may be that those of us that did not attend NextStep 2012 were left in the dark - no simulcast of key notes or posting of presentations, etc. Or that maybe attendees are still getting over their hangovers ;)... I see from published v7 summaries that there are a few things like LifeTime and Multi-Tenancy -- and not to take away from that, but what else is in V7? As we know from what's posted in WOC, there are A LOT of things that we are looking for in the product. If not in V7, then when???
Hi Gerry,

You can read more of the changes in the What's New Document.
Theres many features that are not listed in the downloads section.

Also don't forget we keep improving the quality of the Platform, even if most of that doesn't show as a "visible" feature or come as "side effects" of the bigger features.

The WOC is very important for us, and we keep a close eye on it.
It's true that in this version there weren't many features from there, as there were in 6.0. But don't worry, your ideas are not forgotten :)

Regards,
João Rosado
So, when does most stuff from WoTC gets implemented?
Gerry wrote:
It may be that those of us that did not attend NextStep 2012 were left in the dark - no simulcast of key notes or posting of presentations, etc. Or that maybe attendees are still getting over their hangovers ;)... I see from published v7 summaries that there are a few things like LifeTime and Multi-Tenancy -- and not to take away from that, but what else is in V7? As we know from what's posted in WOC, there are A LOT of things that we are looking for in the product. If not in V7, then when???

I appreciate someone posting video and presentations ( http://www.outsystems.com/nextstep/presentations/ ). These are all good features and very strategic for OS. Now if only I can comment out some code in SS... Working around day-to-day annoyances like these is a HUGE time waster.