trying to connect to salesforce connector

trying to connect to salesforce connector

Hello,
I just installed the 7.0 version of Outsystem (trial edition) and also the SalesForce connector in the downloads.  When I try to publish the SF connector I am getting the following error.  Is there a newer version of the connector I should be using?

.NET Compilation.<br/><br/>DataTypeConversion.cs(62,26): warning CS0618: 'System.Xml.XmlConvert.ToDateTime(string)' is obsolete: 'Use XmlConvert.ToDateTime() that takes in XmlDateTimeSerializationMode'<br/>ObjectMapping.cs(307,36): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.RecordList.ReturnedRowCount' is obsolete: 'Deprecated since 4.2.3.0. Use Length property instead.'<br/>SessionInfoCache.cs(98,5): warning CS0618: 'System.Threading.Thread.ApartmentState' is obsolete: 'The ApartmentState property has been deprecated.  Use GetApartmentState, SetApartmentState or TrySetApartmentState instead.'<br/>SForce.cs(59,5): warning CS1717: Assignment made to same variable; did you mean to assign something else?<br/>c:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Common.targets(2880,9): error MSB3021: Unable to copy file "app.config" to "bin\OutSystems.NssSForce.dll.config". Could not find file 'app.config'.
Hi Austin,

You can solve the problem opening the extension with the visual studio and deleting the app.config file, then you just have to build the solution, publish it and you must be able to integrate your application with salesforce! :)

you can also follow the following thread, it may be usefull:
http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?Topic=%5B%5B%5DSalesforce.com-Connector%5D-Discussion