Bits & Bijt: after7hock! - Community meetup in the Netherlands - June 28

Bits & Bijt: after7hock! - Community meetup in the Netherlands - June 28

Hello!

NextStep 2012 has come and gone, but its legacy remains: yes, Portugal got the event, but the Whole World got Agile Platform 7!

The trail blazed by NextStep 2012 continues on in the form of the second Bits & Bijt developer gathering of the year, devoted to none other than the newly released Agile Platform 7.0 and aptly subtitled “after7hock!”

Bits & Bijt: After7hock!

In this Bits & Bijt event, you will be treated to both strategic and practical presentations on the latest version of the platform and how it can significantly improve your productivity and the quality of your deliverables!

So, if you are in and around Maarssen on June 28, you cannot NOT join us for all the goodness that you have come to expect from this relaxed yet informative meetup!

More information on the sessions and speakers coming soon. In the meantime just block the day off your calendar!

Met vriendelijke groet (pardon my pronunciation),

Miguel
Are they going to be able to stream this live for those of us who can't attend in person?
On a monday! I'm shocked :)

The Bits&Bijt event took place yesterday at the OutSystems Maarssen location and, as usual, it was hectic but great fun. I'd like to thank everyone that attended and hope you enjoyed the presentations and the networking: I really need to stop flying back to Lisbon on the same day so I can hang out with everyone a little more!

We're looking at setting up a page where everyone will be able to download the two presentation slides. I'll let you all know when that is up and available!

Until then, keep (or start) using version 7.0 and be part of the cool gang!

Cheers,

Miguel

PS - It was a really pleasant day yesterday in the Netherlands: Warm and sunny. Don't know what you northern European people keep complaining about! ;-)
Hey Miguel,

Thanks for the very interesting session. Will the presentations be available for download?

CIao,

Bert
Miguel Melo wrote:
Until then, keep (or start) using version 7.0 and be part of the cool gang!

I'm already part of the ...
Ironman wrote:

I'm already part of the ...

Lol... while writing that I thought to myself "surely no one will make that association". But, obviously I was wrong... good thing too! ;)

@Bert: Yes! Slides for the presentations are available at

http://www.outsystems.com/company/events/bits-and-bijt/agile-platform-70/

Enjoy,

Miguel