file pick-up

hi everyone. i have a problum. in list i have one file.i have two buttons.

1) upload
2) Download.

when i click  download the file button   it is to bo be  downloaded. thats fine.  i done it.

but

when i upload, there is one popup is visible. in that  i have "REPLACE" button. if i click the replace button it should take the same file what i downloaded, and it should save in the list automatically. can any bady give idea how to  do it. 

my problum is how it will take the same file automatically  form my computer . if any bady have sample please upload it.

Regards,
sattibabu vatti.
sattibabu vatti wrote:
my problum is how it will take the same file automatically  form my computer . if any bady have sample please upload it.

I'm not sure I understood completely, but if your question is knowing where the local file path where a file was downloaded OR pushing a path automatically to a file upload then sadly you can't do that.

The problem is HTML, for security reasons, DOES NOT provide the original path of an uploaded file back to the server. This is an HTML limitation, not an Agile Platform limitation.

Likewise, the File Upload HTML widget does not support a way to programatically select a path. Again, this is an HTML limitation, not an Agile Platform limitation.

Regards,

Miguel