Trouble connecting to server 7.0

Trouble connecting to server 7.0

Hi,

I just installed the platform server,service center, and integration studio. When I launch service center and try to connect to my server, an error message shows up saying "there was an error contacting local host: host not found". Can someone please help me, thank you.
Fadi Zananiri wrote:
Hi,

I just installed the platform server,service center, and integration studio. When I launch service center and try to connect to my server, an error message shows up saying "there was an error contacting local host: host not found". Can someone please help me, thank you.

Hi Fadi

I believe you meant Platform Server, Service Studio and Integration Studio, right? If you've installed these components independently, I can assume you didn't use the Agile Platform Community Edition installer.

If that's the case, make sure you've installed the Platform Server component by following the installation checklist available at Platform Server 7.0 - .NET Install Checklist

Cheers

Miguel Simões João
Thanks Miguel.
Hello,

Are you using the Community Edition? You can download and try it throw the following link: http://www.outsystems.com/download/
If you still have problems contacting the Platform Server, check if you have outsystems services started.

Best regards,
Luis Paulo Soares

Fadi Zananiri wrote
:
Hi,