Agile platform remote deployment question

Agile platform remote deployment question

hi everyone,i have a very perculiar case where by i want to deploy  the agile platform in an in house server so that other branches of the company in other parts of the country can ping on to that server remotely and utilize resources in that server.Let me break it down,i am currently developing an accounting application for a bread factory and they have three  different branches int diffrent regions.i want to setup and host the application in a private network in the head quaters so that other branches can access the application via the ip of the server at the headquaters .please i would like to have any tips on how to set it up and host it. it is a private application for staff use so i dont want run it on a public hosting service.ANY HELP WILL BE GRACIOUSLY APPRECIATED .THANKS
i think you are in the wrong place for that =)
you can restrict access to the application, but what you are looking for is networking.
which has nothing to do with the application directly.

i would recommend a TCP/IP networking forum and ideally reading some books about TCP/IP and routing.

i would not recommend messing with corporate-networks, if you dont know what you are doing though.
if something goes wrong, you have to stand up for it.