First thoughts on the Agile Platform 7.0? Tell us @ B&B in the Netherlands!

First thoughts on the Agile Platform 7.0? Tell us @ B&B in the Netherlands!

Hi everyone,

As you may know, the Dutch developers meetup Bits & Bijt is drawing near! A week from Thursday we're getting together for the after7hock of the release of the latest Agile Platform version!

We already have two sessions ligned up, one by Nuno Antunes (OutSystems Product Management extraordinaire) on what's new in the new version, and one by yours trully (that is... me) on the benefits of Usability. Somewhere in the middle, we think it would be very cool to have small presentation on "First thoughts on the Agile Platform 7.0" by someone who's NOT an OutSystems staffer. Please.

Have you started playing with the new version? What stuff did you like? How has LifeTime changed the perception on how to work with Applications and how to stage them? Have you tried the new version of Multi-tenant? Did we get it right this time? :) How could we improve it even more for 7.1?

"PM me, or I'll put a fingerprint on your monitor!"

Will you be attending Bits & Bijt and are you psyched up enough to be an (impromptu) speaker on the 28th and share your thoughts on 7.0 over a 20-mins presentation? If so, I want to hear from you! Drop me a PM and we'll go from there!

Many thanks in advance,

Miguel