Session variables are lost

Session variables are lost

When I call a popup screen with 7.0 all my session variables seem to be lost. Not always and not with every popup, but after a number of times. When I use the debugger they are gone for sure.  I'm using IE.
Is anyone familiair with this problem?

Kees Buren wrote:

When I call a popup screen with 7.0 all my session variables seem to be lost. Not always and not with every popup, but after a number of times. When I use the debugger they are gone for sure.  I'm using IE.
Is anyone familiair with this problem?

Hello Kees

Can you confirm if this problem also happens with Firefox of Google Chrome? Or is it just with IE?

Session variables being lost usually indicates that the session either expired, or the web browser is not sending the correct cookie to the server. The latter can occur if the popup window is opening with an URL that has a domain that don't match the hostname used to login the user.

I assume you're using the built-in Popup Editor from the Richwidgets system espace, right?

There's also the remote change that you're bumping into the P3P policies that will not send HTTPS cookies through iframes, and the popup is an iframe.

Cheers

Miguel Simões João