Re : RichWidgets Popup_Editor 

Re : RichWidgets Popup_Editor 

Hi everybody!

I had an oml on platform 5.0 where i used a pop_editor and everything was working well on IE 9.

Some days ago, the platform was upgraded to 7.0 version and the same pop_editor doesn't work very well in IE 9. The popup opens but nothing is visible on it (textboxs, dropdownlists...) just a message of the control (Loading content...).
I tried to open it on Chrome and everything is showing well.

Someone knows why the widget is not working well with the platform 7.0 on IE 9?

Best regards,

Bruno Fonseca
Hi Bruno,

Can't reproduce any problem with it.
For example this site is running on 7.0.0.8 and there are some popups editor (for example on "My Account" when you click on a personal message)
I'll send you a pm just for you to see it on your browser.

Can you reproduce it on a small sample?

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi João!
First i want to thank you by your reply.

I saw your pm on IE 9 and it worked fine, but maybe i didn't express myself totally.

The situation is that this popup_window is fired when i choose an item from a dropdownlist in another screen. The popup is showed but nothing apears inside, just the message that is loading content (this just on IE 9). I think that could be something about the javascript of the widget that is not working very well on the new platform...

Do you know what could be?

Thank you again.
Regards,

Bruno Fonseca

Hi João again.

I already know what it's the problem... The OutSystems support called us, and just with little bit chage, the popup begins working.
On oml properties they changed the Web Screen Rendering mode property from Quirks to XHTML Transitional and it worked!

Thank you again.

Regards,
Bruno Fonseca