Views
Comments
The number of Active Internal Users (1606) in your server exceeded the licensed limit

Hello, 

I have an issue with our platform, saying that: The number of Active Internal Users (1606) in your server exceeded the licensed limit. The Number of Active Users is 1600 but the users are exceeded, that's the reason we were seeing an License warning, So some one could you please confirm how Active Internal Users will be considered and where we can see Active Internal Users? Please refer the attached snapshot for your reference. 

Thanks, 

Prabhu K

IMG_20231010_201712.jpg

Hi Prabhu Kuntagoudar,

Please take a look at this document and let us know if it answers your question.

Thank you!

Hello @Samuel Marques,

Thanks for your reply,

I got that we can segregate Internal and External Users based on Domain, Could you please tell me where we can see the User details for both Internal and External?, Is accessed details would be stored on some table on DB right ?, Please provide the DB Table name, so i can see users who are accessing currently.

Thanks,

Prabhu K

Hello @Prabhu Kuntagoudar,

Please take a look at the document that @Samuel Marques shared before. In there you can find the link which leads you to the page where you can manage your end-users (i also added it below for you). Please note that unlike IT-users, End-users are managed separately per environment.

https://success.outsystems.com/documentation/11/developing_an_application/secure_the_application/end_users/access_the_users_app/

Kind regards,

Jobbe

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.