ListBox doesn't refresh on Edit

ListBox doesn't refresh on Edit

  
Hi guys.

I'm trying to pass selected values from a List Box to another List Box.

When I Create an Oportunity, i do it without any problem, i select a value, click in "Add" and the selected value disappears of the first List Box and appears in the second List Box.

My problem is when i try to Edit some Oportunity, the Lists Boxes doesn't refresh, i already did a Debug but doesn't appear any error.

Can you help me

P.s: I'm using Service Studio 7.0.0.9

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
Hi Diogo,

can you share your oml for analyse and try to help, please?
Sorry, but i can't share the oml :(

Can you help me in some other way?

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
Diogo Miguel wrote:
Sorry, but i can't share the oml :(

Can you help me in some other way?

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
 
Would it be possible to show screenshot of you're logic/screen?

When you do an edit, how do you show the listbox and how do you populate it?

Kind regards,
Evert


Hi Evert,

That is the destination action when i click the "Add" link.



The screen with the two list boxes.



If you need more information ask me.

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
Hi Diogo,
can you just copy that screen and action to a new OML save it and share it?
It would be great just take a look to all the code.

Best Regards
Carlos Rocha
Hi Carlos,

I did an oml teste, but the oml test is working perfectly.

I don't know what is happening. I can't copy only this screen and this action, because this screen is linked to many others and i can't share them, sorry.

You don't know what are the possible problems i can have?

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
Diogo Miguel wrote:
Hi Carlos,

I did an oml teste, but the oml test is working perfectly.

I don't know what is happening. I can't copy only this screen and this action, because this screen is linked to many others and i can't share them, sorry.

You don't know what are the possible problems i can have?

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
 
Hi,
I know that the oml will have lots of errors but it doesn't matter, you just need to place the screens and the add action so I can take a look at the action and other things.
It can be related with the refreshs that you make, but if they are working on the test OML thats strange.
maybe you can put here also the test oml (you can do the same thing and delete all the references and things like that).. so I can check diferences
Best Regards

Carlos Rocha

Carlos Rocha wrote:
 
Hi,
I know that the oml will have lots of errors but it doesn't matter, you just need to place the screens and the add action so I can take a look at the action and other things.
It can be related with the refreshs that you make, but if they are working on the test OML thats strange.
maybe you can put here also the test oml (you can do the same thing and delete all the references and things like that).. so I can check diferences
Best Regards

Carlos Rocha
 
 
 Ok, I share an OML. I already don't have the OML test :S

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
wrote:
 
 Ok, I share an OML. I already don't have the OML test :S

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
 
 Hello


I added one assing to force the List Widgets to use the new lists give it a try.
and if it doesn't work I will try to replicate your issue and solve it but it will take some more time.

Best Regards
Carlos Rocha
Diogo,

Looking at you're flow it must be right, but in the first for each you're populating the second listbox list (correct me if i'm wrong), what list are you clearing with the list clear action?

Kind regards,
Evert

wrote:
 
 Hello


I added one assing to force the List Widgets to use the new lists give it a try.
and if it doesn't work I will try to replicate your issue and solve it but it will take some more time.

Best Regards
Carlos Rocha
 
 Hi Carlos,

It doesn't work :(
It's strange what is happening, because it's working in one way but doesn't work in another way, and it's the same Action.

Thanks for your help,
Diogo Miguel
Evert van der zalm wrote:
Diogo,

Looking at you're flow it must be right, but in the first for each you're populating the second listbox list (correct me if i'm wrong), what list are you clearing with the list clear action?

Kind regards,
Evert
 
 
 Hi Evert,

That's correct, i populate the second listbox in the first for each. I clear the first list, then i will populate the first listbox with all Products less the Product i had add to the second listbox.
The problem here, it's working in way but doesn't owrk in other way, like i have explained to Carlos.

Thanks for the help too,
Diogo Miguel
Diogo Miguel wrote:
 
 Hi Carlos,

It doesn't work :(
It's strange what is happening, because it's working in one way but doesn't work in another way, and it's the same Action.

Thanks for your help,
Diogo Miguel
 
 are you saying that the remove works?
try this new OML check the diferences...
if you notice the remove refresh the EditRecord itself and the add refresh the listboxes, try to refresh the edit record, like I did.
I also did a change in you Get Products querie to avoid the 2nd for each, and if it doesn't work try to implemate the same list append and remove idea like in the remove action

Best regards
Carlos Rocha
wrote:
 
 are you saying that the remove works?
try this new OML check the diferences...
if you notice the remove refresh the EditRecord itself and the add refresh the listboxes, try to refresh the edit record, like I did.
I also did a change in you Get Products querie to avoid the 2nd for each, and if it doesn't work try to implemate the same list append and remove idea like in the remove action

Best regards
Carlos Rocha
 
 Carlos,

What i'm saying is when i Create a new "Oportunidade" it works perfectly, but when i try to Edit an "Oportunidade" already doesn't work and that is my problem.

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
Hello Diogo,

Digged a little bit into your eSpace.

You say that the widget doesn't work with an edit, do you mean that the selected records (when creating the op....) aren't show when you edit it? (af far a i saw it quickly in the create you select records from the first listbox, add it to the second listbox and save those records with the op....) or do you mean that the listbox records aren't added to the second box?

Kind regards,
Evert
Evert van der zalm wrote:
Hello Diogo,

Digged a little bit into your eSpace.

You say that the widget doesn't work with an edit, do you mean that the selected records (when creating the op....) aren't show when you edit it? (af far a i saw it quickly in the create you select records from the first listbox, add it to the second listbox and save those records with the op....) or do you mean that the listbox records aren't added to the second box?

Kind regards,
Evert
 
 Hi Evert,

When i try to Edit, the selected records in the first listbox aren't added to the second, but when i try to Create it, do well.

Thanks,
Diogo Miguel
Hello Diogo,

Then I don't think I can help you (since I would need to have the whole oml).

I would say try to send it to support, but that's only possible if you're working with payed licence. They could find out what's going wrong. I can only see 2 difference and that is the height property of the listbox one is set and on the second it isn't and in the screen prep. you list clear the listbox 1 list but not the second. But those are both things that shouldn't matter.

Hope you'll find it out.

Kind regards,
Evert
Evert van der zalm wrote:
Hello Diogo,

Then I don't think I can help you (since I would need to have the whole oml).

I would say try to send it to support, but that's only possible if you're working with payed licence. They could find out what's going wrong. I can only see 2 difference and that is the height property of the listbox one is set and on the second it isn't and in the screen prep. you list clear the listbox 1 list but not the second. But those are both things that shouldn't matter.

Hope you'll find it out.

Kind regards,
Evert
 
 Hi Evert,

Don't worry, you did what you can, but i really can't share the whole oml.
If Carlos, an Outsystems Staff, can´t help me i will follow your advice and send to the support.

Thanks for you try to help ;)
Diogo Miguel
Hi Diogo,
I agree with Evert, you should talk with support because the behavior In edition and creation should be the same.

Best Regards
Carlos Rocha
Carlos Rocha wrote:
Hi Diogo,
I agree with Evert, you should talk with support because the behavior In edition and creation should be the same.

Best Regards
Carlos Rocha
 
 Hi Carlos,

Ok, i will report this to support.

Thanks for your help ;)
Carlos Rocha wrote:
Hi Diogo,
I agree with Evert, you should talk with support because the behavior In edition and creation should be the same.

Best Regards
Carlos Rocha
 
 Hi Carlos,

Ok, i will report this to the support.

Thanks for your help ;)