Multiple PDF print

Multiple PDF print

hi every one.,
i have a problum.
in my application i have one form "Employee list". in that list i have print option. and i put bulk-select checkbox  for print multiple printouts at a time. in that list i added three records. when i select 3 records using bulk-select checkbox and press print button it should give complete three PDF files for printout.  i  created some sample application for upload. my problum is i can get one PDF at a time. but i need N number of PDF files at a time for print.

can anybady sove the problum how to do it. i uploaded sample application .please modify it and solve the problum.

Thanks & Regards,
sattibabu vatti.
wrote:
hi every one.,
i have a problum.
in my application i have one form "Employee list". in that list i have print option. and i put bulk-select checkbox  for print multiple printouts at a time. in that list i added three records. when i select 3 records using bulk-select checkbox and press print button it should give complete three PDF files for printout.  i  created some sample application for upload. my problum is i can get one PDF at a time. but i need N number of PDF files at a time for print.

can anybady sove the problum how to do it. i uploaded sample application .please modify it and solve the problum.

Thanks & Regards,
sattibabu vatti.

What I did was use the PDF Concatenate component from the Downloads section to take all of the selected PDF's, combine them into one, and then the user can print one time to get them all.
Gerry wrote:

What I did was use the PDF Concatenate component from the Downloads section to take all of the selected PDF's, combine them into one, and then the user can print one time to get them all.

I am trying this solution but when we dowload the document through pdf, it shows the "pdf is not valid". Shall u have sample application bcoz i am facing this problem and trying too many solution.

Regards,
Sunil Mane
Sunil wrote:

I am trying this solution but when we dowload the document through pdf, it shows the "pdf is not valid". Shall u have sample application bcoz i am facing this problem and trying too many solution.

Regards,
Sunil Mane

How are you downloading the PDF? Where is it stored? Make sure that the variables you use you store the PDFs and the merged PDF are of type Binary Data. If you have a sample, I will look at it.