Multiple Data for Entity Attribute

Multiple Data for Entity Attribute

I have an entity created called "Property".  In the entity, I have various information and one of the Entity Attributes is "Owner".  The "Owner" attribute is linked to another Entity which collects information for the owner.  For some "Properties" there can be multiple "Owners", but I am unable to assign multiple "Owners" to that specific Entity Attribute.

I am trying to replicate something similar to the User eSpace where you can add multiple Roles for a User (photo below).  I would like to be able to add multiple "Owners" for a "Property" in a similar style. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Instead of having the "Owner" attribute in Property, make an Entity called "PropertyOwner", and the fields it needs are Property ID and Owner ID. This will allow a many-to-many cross reference between "Property" and "Owner".

J.Ja
Hi Justin, Thanks for the response.  Your suggestion achieved what I was hoping to do.  The relationship is working and I can add multiple "Owners" to one "Property".  Right now, all I'm getting is a dropdown to be able to add owner or property, is there a way to make it an input field rather than a drop down?

Justin James wrote
:
Instead of having the "Owner" attribute in Property, make an Entity called "PropertyOwner", and the fields it needs are Property ID and Owner ID. This will allow a many-to-many cross reference between "Property" and "Owner".

J.Ja