Error: 1-Click Publish required - changed the 'User Provider eSpace' property

Error: 1-Click Publish required - changed the 'User Provider eSpace' property

Hi, I'm getting this strange error in Service Studio quite frequently when I try to debug my eSpace:

1-Click Publish required - changed the 'User Provider eSpace' property

The thing is, I haven't changed the 'User Provider' setting - it said "Users" before and it still says "Users" now.

To work around this, I have to change the User Provider setting on my eSpace to something else (this eSpace), 1-Click publish the eSpace, then change it back to "Users", and 1-Click publish again. Only then does the error go away, and I can run and debug my eSpace in personal area.

The workaround works for a while (30 minutes, maybe) but then randomly comes back again.

I don't know if it's significant but I'm working on a solution that has 3 x related eSpaces (A uses B and C, B uses C and C's at the bottom - all 3 of them share the same User Provider "Users"), and I'm wondering if it could be to do with making a change to one of the "lower" eSpaces that triggers the problem in a higher one, or something like that.

Has anyone else ever experienced this problem or know what it could be a symptom of.

I'm on platform server versin 7.0.0.10 and service studio version 7.0.0.10.

Kind regards,

Andrew Burgess