Searching for "how tos not woking properly"

Searching for "how tos not woking properly"

I am trying the How To's on the service studio 7.0 but i am having a hard time because of the ff.

1) the pop up guide disappear in a second and i cant figure out how to let them appear again (i tried diff things like double clicking the whole screen)

2) element of the diagram in the workflow just dont show properly. i need to click them so the icon shows.

Please help me figure out what could be my problem. is it in my machine only or what? thnx.
Arvin Orubia wrote:
I am trying the How To's on the service studio 7.0 but i am having a hard time because of the ff.

1) the pop up guide disappear in a second and i cant figure out how to let them appear again (i tried diff things like double clicking the whole screen)

2) element of the diagram in the workflow just dont show properly. i need to click them so the icon shows.

Please help me figure out what could be my problem. is it in my machine only or what? thnx.

I recenly try ti install it on other machine and it works fine. So what could be the problem on my machine? It is windows 7 pro OS. I also try to reinstall the AgilePlatform but same result. How can i able to fix this? thnx