Passing a string into a parameter of a store procedure

Passing a string into a parameter of a store procedure

I am trying to concatenate two string together and pass them into one text parameter of a stored proc call.  I need help trying to put the correct format through. 

In the string, I have two double quotes surrounding six single quotes.  Here is an example of what I tried to do:  Example 1:  "  ' 'A' + 'B' ' "

This failed and the failed error is:
Error in advanced query GetCompletedAudits in Preparation in FailSummary in Servicing in INTACT (exec Audits.dbo.GetCompletedAudits @SubTypeIDString2): Incorrect syntax near 'A'.

In the string, I have two double quotes surrounding four single quotes.  Here is an example of what I tried to do: Example 1: "  'A' + 'B'  "

This failed and the failed error is:
Error in advanced query GetCompletedAudits in Preparation in FailSummary in Servicing in INTACT (exec Audits.dbo.GetCompletedAudits @SubTypeIDString2): Procedure or function GetCompletedAudits has too many arguments specified.

Both examples compile, but fail in runtime.
Thanks in advance.
Frank

1. what database are you using?
2. why are you not concatenating the strings in outsystems?
3. use concat-function perhaps?
If double quotes define a string, what are you doing with the single quotes?  Try "the rain " + "in Spain" and you should get "the rain in Spain". I always try to display the results of this sort of string concatenation inline in the calling procedure or based on a parm in the called procedure.