Great news about iOS6

Great news about iOS6

Hi all!
Just read some news that iOS6 now supports some tricks with HTMl5.
Check it out here: http://www.mobilexweb.com/blog/iphone-5-ios-6-html5-developers

Cheers, André
Hey, so i updated to iOS 6 yesterday and downloaded the new YouTube app. Whenever I load a video and press play, the app just kicks me off my Wifi connection and I have to turn my phone off to get it to work again, and no it's not my router or anything to do with that. I've installed the app several times, turned my phone off after I've installed it like it says you should. At this point I'm pretty much clueless on what to do about this, anybody got any suggestions?
Buy an Android would be the first thing that cames to mind ;)

But seriously, small glitches and errors are bound to appear in a newly release app + OS combo, not sure if they have released a new version in the meanwhile with a quick fix for it

Best regards,
PC
Hi,

Personally I don't like the first part of the blog post.
Forcing sizes or making applications that depend on that should be avoided at all costs. Even it's not 100% perfect on a specific device, it's the browsers job to make applications fit and our css's should let it adapt instead of forcing sizes.

Last week I was making a personal mobile app (I'm a android guy btw), and I wonder why the default theme css for OutSystems apps needs all those "min-height" adjustments.

Anyway, It's a very nice post.
Just remember the world is not iOS based and things should be kept as standard as possible :)

Regards,
João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:
Hi,

Personally I don't like the first part of the blog post.
Forcing sizes or making applications that depend on that should be avoided at all costs. Even it's not 100% perfect on a specific device, it's the browsers job to make applications fit and our css's should let it adapt instead of forcing sizes.

Last week I was making a personal mobile app (I'm a android guy btw), and I wonder why the default theme css for OutSystems apps needs all those "min-height" adjustments.

Anyway, It's a very nice post.
Just remember the world is not iOS based and things should be kept as standard as possible :)

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi João,

The great news to me was really the file management support.

Cheers,
André