Method 2 from this example might work:
1. Insert a generic table on the form with your headers.
2. Create a 2nd row and merge all of the cells together.
3. Insert a Container on the 2nd row.
4. Insert the table widget inside the container you just created.
5. Disable "Show Header" in the table widget, the header will be shown in the previous table.
6. Add css to the page for the styling from the example. You will also need to fix your cell width so that the columns will line up.
7. Add classes to the objects from the css.