Re : How can i hidden a button when input value equals to special value ?

Re : How can i hidden a button when input value equals to special value ?

I have input and button on the page , i want to hidde the button when the input value equal to 1 ? Can anyone help me ? thanks!
Here it goes.

1.     Create a Boolean variable in your screen or webblock (e.g. ShowButton). Set the default value to true.
2.     Set the Visible property of the button to ShowButton.
3.     Create a screen action that tests the value of your input and set ShowButton value accordingly. Refresh the button using the Ajax Redresh element.
4.     On your input, edit the Destination of the On Change to the new screen action.

Regards,
Tiago.
Tiago Gafeira wrote:
Here it goes.

1.     Create a Boolean variable in your screen or webblock (e.g. ShowButton). Set the default value to true.
2.     Set the Visible property of the button to ShowButton.
3.     Create a screen action that tests the value of your input and set ShowButton value accordingly. Refresh the button using the Ajax Redresh element.
4.     On your input, edit the Destination of the On Change to the new screen action.

Regards,
Tiago.

thanks Tiago.
But now the tow element at the different web block, please refer to the illustraction.How to do this ? Thanks!
Hi Xiage.

May I ask you why you created two web blocks? Is OpportunityListingSearch used without being coupled to OpportunityListing?
If not, you should keep it simple and have only 1 web block.

Regards,
Tiago.
Tiago Gafeira wrote:
Hi Xiage.

May I ask you why you created two web blocks? Is OpportunityListingSearch used without being coupled to OpportunityListing?
If not, you should keep it simple and have only 1 web block.

Regards,
Tiago.

Ok, thank you !