How can i creat a javascript widget in agile plateform on out system?

How can i creat a javascript widget in agile plateform on out system?

Hello all,

How can i create a widget, like i require to creat a javascript slider in my project.

Thanks
Hi Rupesh,

First of all, welcome to our community..
To create a javascript / jQuery widget with Outsystems Agile Platform is very simple and intuitive.
You can see an already existent topic at  http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?TopicId=7548
Specially read Joao's comments about webblocks, which are the path you should take.
Furthermore if you search on jquery, select the components  then you will see a lots of components with jquery already.
You can check them out and see how they are implemented.
Good luck on it..

Best Regards,
Gonçalo Martins
Gonçalo Martins wrote:
Hi Rupesh,

To create a javascript / jQuery widget with Outsystems Agile Platform is very simple and intuitive.
You can see an already existent topic at  http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?TopicId=7548
Specially read Joao's comments about webblocks, which are the path you should take.
Furthermore if you search on jquery, select the components  then you will see a lots of components with jquery already.
Good luck on it..

Best Regards,
Gonçalo Martins

Hi,

I am absolutely novice to the OutSystem and i am in dore need to form a jquery slider widget, and i am getting not much helpfull, please provide me some helpful links and any thnkg that can lead me to formation of a slider widget. Please help me with this.
Gonçalo Martins wrote:
Hi Rupesh,

Good luck on it..

Best Regards,
Gonçalo Martins
  Hi,

I am absolutely novice to the OutSystem and i am in dore need to form a jquery slider widget, and i am getting not much helpfull, please provide me some helpful links and any thnkg that can lead me to formation of a slider widget. Please help me with this.

Hi,

The link that Goncalo gave will provide you the basics to include jquery in the first place.
That's the first part.

The second part is to get your slider working. It's basically adding the javascript as an expression on a webscreen and there you go.

Last part: Check out the forge to see how other jquery components (like chosen for example) are implemented.

If you need more help why certain parts are not working, provide a simple espace what you already have achieved with the suggestions.

morning I need  help on how to creat countdown clock on outsystem

Hi Brilliant,

Here's a link to what you need.

Please try to make a search in the forum or forge to see if the question you are going to make is allready made and answered by anyone.