Invalid eSpace info. Could not find the User Provider in this server.

I've set community edition on an EC2 instance and although I can successfully access the ServiceCenter using http://<ip_address>/ServiceCenter when ever I attempt to launch an app from Service Studion or accessing via the URL I receive the message below. Is the "User eSpace" already build into the ServiceCenter? How can I check to see if it is there and if I've configured it correctly?

Thanks?
Van

at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.AppInfo..ctor(ESpaceInfoForAppStart eSpaceInfo)

at ssMobileSalesModule.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Hi Van,

The default user provider for new applications is the "Users" eSpace.
Make sure you have the System Components solution published (the SystemComponents.osp is in your Platform Server folder). You should be able to access the users application at /Users

After publishing that, republish your application.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João!

Thanks very much for your timely reply!

After I installed System_Components.osp, the clouds parted, the sun shined and everything worked as expected.  I'm not sure if i missed that step in the install checklist, or maybe (probably?) I had found my way to some install instructions from the Enterprise Manager era which I understand is now depricated.

I will add, for the benefit of those that may someday follow this path, that I was initially unsuccessful installing System_Components.osp using Service Center, but that it worked fine when I right-clicked on that file and chose "Open with >> Solution Pack Tool."

Thanks again for your assistance!

Van (aka Bill) Brady
Hi Van

Good to know.

As for the Service center upload problem, since you didn`t say what error you got, I think the most probable cause is that you also missed some checklist step to increase the max post size.

Regards,
João Rosado