Problem with popup editor when I try to use it again i the same page.

Problem with popup editor when I try to use it again i the same page.

I try to use again popupEditor first it start and operation i ended properly but secondly when I try to show another popupEditor it not opened until I refesh page using F5. Have you that problems? I set notify and close and refresh in popup so when it was closing first time it generate action to refresh some table but again it not appear at all. Please get some adrives, I try to figure it up and check every three times but problem is still.
Hi,

can you share  a  simple espace where it happens?

It might have to do with a refresh on the master-page or something else that might interfere.

Hi Rafal,
Are you having this problem in all the browsers?
Try to delete the popup editor widget and drag and drop a new one, because some references can be set with a strange behavior...believe it, sometimes it helps!!
You also should run and debug your code to check where that problem occurs..
Just a tip, try to refresh the all page, involving for example all the elements in the same container, just to check the result..

Best Regards,
Gonçalo M.
That happends to me sometimes specially when using a popup editor widget inside a tablerecord and only after ajax refresh it.
I tried to put the popup editor widget outside the tablerecord and widget click on the button/link outside the tablerecord sending the parameters on the notify message and it solves.
But there still some issue's with the popup editor's. Im using IE9 + compatibility mode.
Rafal Machnik wrote:
I try to use again popupEditor first it start and operation i ended properly but secondly when I try to show another popupEditor it not opened until I refesh page using F5. Have you that problems? I set notify and close and refresh in popup so when it was closing first time it generate action to refresh some table but again it not appear at all. Please get some adrives, I try to figure it up and check every three times but problem is still.

I think this problem is already mentioned here.
I will try upgrade my ServiceCenter and I've tried it in all browsers and try to make new one widget. Thank's for advices.