Application picks out appropriate logo

Application picks out appropriate logo

Hello Everybody,

1) I would like for different clients to log on to my application and have the client to see their particular logo show on the webpage.  How do I program that in my application?

2) If the client does not have their own logo, how can I get my application to figure out it does not have logo on file for this particular client and load a generic logo instead?

Thanks,
Frank

Frank wrote:
Hello Everybody,

1) I would like for different clients to log on to my application and have the client to see their particular logo show on the webpage.  How do I program that in my application?

2) If the client does not have their own logo, how can I get my application to figure out it does not have logo on file for this particular client and load a generic logo instead?

Thanks,
Frank

You can try something like this:
1. Create an entity which holds the logos of the different companies.
2. Create a backoffice screen that can be used to maintain the logos per company.
3. Use two image widgets inside an if-statement. If logo is known, use the database image and if not known use the default image.
Hi

Actually, it wouldt even need the if, because database images show the default image you selected in ServiceStudio if the id is not found in the entity.

Regards,
João Rosado