How To Implement a Lifecycle Management Tool Integration

How To Implement a Lifecycle Management Tool Integration

Hello,

I'm trying to implement  Lifecycle Management Tool, to be able to processe all feedbacks from any enviroments from any users.

To do this first i have created one eSpace implementing the ECT_Server_60_WS endpoint definition for the ECT_Client_Connector.

On the configuration it's sugested:
"To enable this service, first configure the Lifecycle Management service address by updating the Web Reference 'ECT_Server_WS' URL of eSpace 'ECT_Client_Connector' using Service Center. Afterwards, check the box below, and press Save Settings." 

1 - Implemented one ECT_Server_60_WS endpoint on my application based on the WSDL definition.
2 - On the Service Center on the ECT_Cclient_Connector webservice changed the endpoint to my own endpoint implementation application
3 - Republish to aply new endpoint url

I'm getting this error and i cant figured out whats the problem:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: http://ECT_Server_Connector/ECT_Server_60_WS/ECT_SubmitFeedback.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap11ServerProtocolHelper.RouteRequest()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocol.SetContext(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing)
at ssECT_Client_Connector.WRefECT_Server_WS.WRefECT_Server_60_WS.ECT_SubmitFeedback(String ECT_FeedbackGUID, Boolean ECT_FeedbackGUIDSpecified, WORCECT_AuthenticationInformationRecord ECT_AuthenticationInformation, Boolean ECT_AuthenticationInformationSpecified, DateTime ECT_SubmissionDate, WORCECT_UserInfoRecord ECT_UserInfo, Boolean ECT_UserInfoSpecified, WORCECT_eSpaceInfoRecord ECT_EspaceInfo, Boolean ECT_EspaceInfoSpecified, WORCFeedback2Record ECT_FeedbackInfo, Boolean ECT_FeedbackInfoSpecified, WORCECT_ContentHashRecord[] ECT_ContentHashInfo, Boolean ECT_ContentHashInfoSpecified, WORCECT_ContentHashRecord[]& OutContentHashList, Nullable`1& OutErrorCode, String& OutErrorMessage)
at ssECT_Client_Connector.ExtendedActions.WebRefECT_Server_WS_ECT_SubmitFeedback(HeContext heContext, Boolean[] optionalValuesBitMask, String inParamECT_FeedbackGUID, RCECT_AuthenticationInformationRecord inParamECT_AuthenticationInformation, DateTime inParamECT_SubmissionDate, RCECT_UserInfoReco...tentHashRecordList inParamECT_ContentHashInfo, RLECT_ContentHashRecordList& outParamOutContentHashList, Int32& outParamOutErrorCode, String& outParamOutErrorMessage)
at ssECT_Client_Connector.Actions.ActionECT_SubmitFeedback_Wrapper(HeContext heContext, String inParamGUID, DateTime inParamSyncDate, RCECT_UserInfoRecord inParamUserInfo, RCECT_eSpaceInfoRecord inParamEspaceInfo, RCFeedbackRecord inParamFEEDBACK, RLECT_ContentHashRecordList& outParamOutContentHashList, Int32& outParamOutErrorCode, String& outParamOutErrorMessage)

When i download the ECT_Client_Connector eSpace i get this:

Any way to discover what's happening?