Convert Text to Time

Convert Text to Time

I would like to know if it is possible convert text to time, but with format (HH:MM:SS-GMT)?
Vitor Parada

Hi Vitor,

check out this component. Maybe this will help you and is already done :)

the thing is we are doing a integration with webservice.. and strangely.. it get's an error in the deserializing... of Date and DateTime.
The error is "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime".
I've tested the WB and the return is absolutely at the correct format:
I read in the net that this is the correct format for a web service (datetime + timezone) and that it translate automatically to your local time.
But with this particular webservice instead it gets an error..
Also tried to use the Web Service Proxy from the Forge.. but for this WB in particular it doesn't gives me the return xml message.
Any idea of this problem?

I think the issue is with the "T".

As I recall we had a similar problem and solved it by replace the "T" with a space.

hello, it's not.. we tried to create a webservice for testing with a date/datetime output and it return in the same format

When the field is Time it doesn't have a T

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="" xmlns:xsi="" xmlns:xsd=""><soap:Body><SayHelloResponse xmlns=""><returnString>Hello world!</returnString><Datettm>2013-01-21T12:01:24.0000000+00:00</Datettm></SayHelloResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

But with this example the WS works fine.

perhaps change the wsdl a bit, change the datetime to text ?
You've always the possibility to use an extension to do that (few and simple code) :)
For more information about this solution you can check this article:

Kind Regards,
Gonçalo Martins