[AT Invoice] "Server returned an invalid SOAP Fault.  Please see InnerException for more..."

[AT Invoice] "Server returned an invalid SOAP Fault.  Please see InnerException for more..."

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 2013-01-18 by Paulo Ramos
8 votes
Published on 2013-01-18 by Paulo Ramos
Any idea why i'm getting this ?
Hi,
You can go to the Service Center Error Logs and get more details about this error.
But something isn't right with your WebService call, maybe an invalid format or parameter?!

Hi Gonçalo, Unfortunately In this case nothing is registered in Service Center Error Log, this message is returned by the SendInvoice extension action. There's not mutch room for errors in this case, when calling ATWS_SendInvoice action. Must be filled by two files one structure one user name and a password. In the attach you can see a debug print screen in the moment i call SendInvoice action to confirm that all structure is well filled.

Hello João,

Unfortunatelly the AT seems to be lacking some developer support. 

Please check the following items:
  • Is your client certificate valid?
  • Are you passing your client certificate with the appropriate password?
  • Do you have the appropriate AT key to cipher the communication?
  • Are you filling in all the necessary and mandatory fields for each invoice?
  • Have you tried submitting the sample request using SoapUI?
Let us know if any of these help.
Hi Gonçalo

The lack of support from At really is surreal!!

To solve my problem, i've to test all in service studio, and got another error:
: " simple-type 1: element {http://servicos.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt/faturas/}InvoiceNo value '9789370' is not a valid instance of the element type "

After several failed attempts i bumped on the problem.

just needed to change the format of invoice number field "Internal_Code(space)/(Serial_ID)(sequencial_number) ".

Best Regards