Link to the User Role

Link to the User Role

Good morning.

I am conducting inclusion of Users (direct table User) through an automatic process (Action) I created in OutSystems, ie, I have a Person table and go through it including my system users.
I wonder if it has to also include the Role's (permissions) automatic (which I created) for each User, but why will I need to enter the screen and manually add users one by one, it would be very laborious.

I thank you.
Hi Claudio,

can you elaborate on what you're trying to achieve?

If you plan to have roles in your application that are use to achieve some kind of autorization, you will need to have a way to proper handle the needed changes to user profiles, like adding a new user. That's what the User eSpace is to.

Hope it helps.
You can add "User_Role" and "Role" entities as a reference, then you can create any role to any user dynamically
Pedro Cardoso wrote:
Hi Claudio,

can you elaborate on what you're trying to achieve?

If you plan to have roles in your application that are use to achieve some kind of autorization, you will need to have a way to proper handle the needed changes to user profiles, like adding a new user. That's what the User eSpace is to.

Hope it helps.
 Thank you very much!!!

Statler & Waldorf wrote:
You can add "User_Role" and "Role" entities as a reference, then you can create any role to any user dynamically
 Thank you very much for idea Statler & Waldorf!!!