Community Edition SQL Server Requirements

Community Edition SQL Server Requirements

Goog Morning Community,

can the Community Edition run over a SQL Server on a separate server? Can this SQL Server be a Standard Edition rather than a Express Edition?

Regards
António Braz
Hi Antônio.

I'm new in the plataform. But refering this issue, I'm using another database (SQL Server Enterprise), where contain the database catalog for my Outsystems Application, hosted with a CE (Community Edition). For this, I'm using the IntegrationStudios to link my application with this database. Through it, you can make a extension on your PlataformServer, that will contain the database objects, called "Entites" too. This extension will be able to be used on ServiceStudios, including all Entities created on IntegrationStudios. It will work as normal entities, and can be using with intelliwarp behaviors.

I believe that exists another way, but I don't know if it will work well, changing the connection mode on plataform. To do this, you will need to swap the connection mode, on Configuration Tool (app instaled with PlataformServer), selecting the DBMS that you wish, and choosing the database catalog.

Let us know if you get succes.

(ps.: sorry for my "bad english" :))

Regards,
Breno
Hi Bruno,
thanks for your answer.
I'll explore the Configuration Tool.

regards
Antonio