Internal Error, Invalid compiler output. Java server problem.

Internal Error, Invalid compiler output. Java server problem.

Hi, I have that problem and I don't know how to fix it. I clean my db. That mean I drop all related table with this espace and all indexs. It use Oracle 11gR2 and Service Center 7.0.1.5. Please if someone had that problem too share solution or tips how to fix it and what I fogot to clean. I had to clean db because I rebuild some part of static model so there were constraints unused and conflicted.
Internal Error

Invalid compiler output.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Condition is true

Exception Details:

[1] Internal Error: Invalid compiler output.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Condition is true

at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.ESpace.updateScriptThread(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.ESpace.$nxi(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.fv.executeImpl(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.util.delegates.Action$Action0.execute(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.fs.executeImpl(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.util.delegates.ThreadStart.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

[2] java.lang.IllegalStateException:Condition is true
   at globalclasses.DebugExtensions.mustBeFalse(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.metamodel.MetaModelUpdater.$ybg(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.metamodel.MetaModelUpdater.dumpStaticRecords(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.ESpace.dumpStaticRecords(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.ESpace.updateScript(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.ESpace.updateScriptThread(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.ESpace.$nxi(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.fv.executeImpl(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.compiler.fs.executeImpl(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.hubedition.util.delegates.ThreadStart.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
I suggest sending the issue to technical support

and what you mean by "cleaning the db" ?
how did you clean the db?
Dropped DB tables connected with that espace. As we know outsystems for each espace create own alias id and all tables are create with that alias and there is application data. So I dropped that tables with that alias. And also I dropped indexes and sequences and also static identificator created by outsystems when you create static entity. 
I'm not sure that's the way to do it normally.
because my educated guess is that in outsystem-system-tables there are also references to that particular espace/datamodel..

My way of starting fresh with nice clean data is to simply delete the espace via service center.
ofcourse not forgetting to have the espace saved on my local disk (or kept it open in service studio)

Ok, but I would like to know what's with License? I use for testing trial license so I will gone my license?
I have no clue what you are asking about the licence. I can guess, but I am afraid that i'm assuming the wrong things
Because If i reconfigure outsystems in linux and change db i lost my license?