How to use a Popup_InfoBalloon widget in outsystems

How to use a Popup_InfoBalloon widget in outsystems

How to create a pop_upinfoballoon for a table record structure which gets the data from a stored procedure ?
I am currently having a web screen and it has a table record sctructure. This table record structure gets the data by executing a stored procedure. When I drag and drop the Popup_InfoBalloon in the table record column it asks for linkID. What value should I provide for this ?

I also tried to drop an existing entity and use the same Popup_InfoBalloon widget which works perfects without asking any linkID.

So my question  is how to show Popup_InfoBalloon if we are getting the records by executing a Stored procedure ?
Hi Ravi;
To show Popup_InfoBalloon, you need to create the screen with you need to show in popup.
Remenber, the popup need the id to show the specific data.
In the screen with list, put the
RichWidgets Popup_InfoBalloon and link a popup the Id
to popup.
Best Regards
LT

Thanks for your reply but this is not working...In particular I want to show popup_infoballoon for the table record structure which gets its data by executing the stored procedure...

When I drag this popup_infoballoon widget on an table record which retrieves its data from an entity this works perfectly alright....but in my case it does not work ...
Thanks for your reply but this is not working...In particular I want to show popup_infoballoon for the table record structure which gets its data by executing the stored procedure...

When I drag this popup_infoballoon widget on an table record which retrieves its data from an entity this works perfectly alright....but in my case it does not work ...
Ravi,

What does not work exactly?
It does not work when you run the screen in the browser?
Or do you get errors in TrueChange(tm) because you have things to solve yet?
Or can't you insert the webblock inside the tablerecords?

Can you share the oml or provider us with some screenshots so we can understand better what the problem really is.

Still, the answer from Luis is valid. Sometimes the magic of service studio does not work, because you use custom stuff. Therefor you need to create a link manually in the tablerecords and effectively provide a new webscreen to show what you want.
Hello,

Here is the screenshot where I am facing the error :
 When I drag the popup_infoballoon the web block widget on the bottom right hand asking for link id. so what should i proivide in this Link iD ?

One more observation : When I create a table structure by just dragging an entity and then create a popup_info balloon it does not ask any link id.

What I am doing different than in above observation : I am getting the data from Stored procedure instead from an entity.

Pls let me know

Hi Ravi,

When using entities, Inteliwarp can do the missing part of the work for you.
The popups (both popup_infoballon and popup_editor) need a screen with the content that you want to show inside the popup.
When you drag the webblock to a table based on an entity (and the inteliwarp has enough information about it) it will create that screen for you, change the text next to it to a link (the "ServiceProviderName" in your case), and fill the LinkId with that "link.Id"

You can still do it manually, just look at the screen created in the other scenario and adapt it for your situation.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hello,

When I drag the popup_infoballoon the web block widget on the bottom right hand asking for link id. so what should i proivide in this Link iD ?

One more observation : When I create a table structure by just dragging an entity and then create a popup_info balloon it does not ask any link id.

What I am doing different than in above observation : I am getting the data from Stored procedure instead from an entity.

Pls let me know

Ravi,

To solve the problem, you need:
1 - create new scrren with you need in infoBalloon
2 - link (ServiceProviderName) to the previous screen created.
3 - nominate link
4 - put link id em the LinkId Popup_infoballoon

Best Regards
LT

Ravi Vakkalanka wrote:
Hello,

Pls let me know

Hi Ravi,

Have you cheked out our training materials? There's a video about the popup editor that has the same mechanics as the info balloon. Check it out here.

Cheers,
André

Hi Ravi,

there are two ways to do it.
1) Drag and drop info balloon widget on the the expression,in your example it is "service provider name". it will create page which holds the inforamtion of that field.
2) You have to create new page which you want to dispaly as info balloon,then you have to drag info balloon widget beside the filed and give the link.id to the widget.

Thanks,
Sattibabu vatti.