[File Upload] Not Found

[File Upload] Not Found

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 27 Aug (4 weeks ago) by João Carvalho
11 votes
Published on 27 Aug (4 weeks ago) by João Carvalho
nice looking widget, one thing though - how do you get it working? (platform server 7.0.1.5)

ive tried the TestFileUpload screen with a 25kb *.jpg
but after 3 notify's with status start and no binary
i get a Not Found error
I am not sure I understood your question. You added a FileUpload widget, then after a submit you cannot get the file uploaded?
exactly ^^
it loads and everything but all i get is "Not found"
Hi,

I haven't tested this module on platform server 7.0.1.5, only on 7.0.0.19.

Can you please post the Service Center Error Log? Thank you.

Regards,

C. Alfaro
File /Main/RichWidgetsExtended/FileUploadHandlerEntry.aspx not found.

?Stack: at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) -Env- eSpaceVer: 790 (Id=5015, PubId=5217, CompiledWith=7.0.1.5) RequestUrl: https://domain.com/Main/RichWidgetsExtended/FileUploadHandlerEntry.aspx (Method: POST) AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/Main-45-130059381025536517 FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\Main.01970089939\ Locale: de-DE DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd PID: 3440 ('w3wp', Started='21.02.2013 10:17:03', Priv=534Mb, Virt=3120Mb) TID: 6 Thread Name: .NET: 2.0.50727.5466
Hi,

I've uploaded a new version, can you please test it? Thank you.

Regards,

C. Alfaro
hi carlos, it works perfectly now
thank you very much!
Hi Carlos, i have issue with this component as it only upload the last file in the list. Any configuration that need to be specified.
Thanks.

I got not found message using latest version but no error log on the service center

Hi all,

A new version of the component was published to support both java and .Net stack hopefully solving the Not Found issue.

Cheers,

João Carvalho