database extension is not refreshed after adding a new table in backend database

database extension is not refreshed after adding a new table in backend database

Hi,

I have added a new table in my database and after that when I look into my outsystems database extension,the newly created entity or table is not getting added.I have given enough permissions(OSRUNTIME) to the backend table but still i am not able to see the newly created entity in outsystems.

Thanks,
Prashanth 
Hi Prashanth,

From what I understood, and correct me please if I'm wrong, you created the table directly in the SQL and you're using an extension to map the table in OutSystems. You need to add it manually, i.e. you'll have to open the extension and "import" that new table to the extension. After publishing the extension, you'll be able to use the table in service studio.

Let me know if this helps.
Rúben Gonçalves wrote:
Hi Prashanth,

From what I understood, and correct me please if I'm wrong, you created the table directly in the SQL and you're using an extension to map the table in OutSystems. You need to add it manually, i.e. you'll have to open the extension and "import" that new table to the extension. After publishing the extension, you'll be able to use the table in service studio.

Let me know if this helps.
 Hi Ruben,

Thank You 
I followed the stepes what you said above,now i am able to see the newly created table in my extension.Its So simple.

Thanks,
Prashanth

Awesome! :)