[NextStep 2013] What Sessions do you want to see?

[NextStep 2013] What Sessions do you want to see?

Hello Community,

As we are ramping up for NextStep 2013, OutSystems' world wide users conference, I wanted to ask everyone to share with us what topics you want to see presented.

This year's conference theme is 'Great Apps'. On day two we will offer the following three tracks:

1. Great Apps: This track will focus on the best practices and skills needed to deliver great applications. From design and UX to high performance applications  this track will help you make your applications great. Track Owner: Miguel Baltazar

2. OutSystems Tech: This track will provide deep dive technical tips and techniques for using the Agile Platform to tackle your most challenging application issues. Track Owner: Arlindo Lima

3. Business of IT: This track will share insights and guidance on how to tune your IT processes to become a high-performance IT. From development to operations you will gain insight on using the Agile Platform to its fullest advantage. Track Owner: Nuno Teles

Please leave your ideas below.
If you would like to present something yourself, please contact the track owner by Wednesday, March 13.

Let's make NextStep 2013 the best users conference yet!
Taken from an internal session:

How to make sure your data keeps consistent/valid with multiple users.
Especially with the "changed attributes" option.
Think about business-rules that are dependant on multiple attributes.

Honestly I tried to prioritize which track I would attend and I could not. The question then will the tracks be reacorded so at least the event attendees can see them offline?
Are you getting a bigger venue this year?

Because last year I couldn't go because there was no room :(
A great and bigger room!
Check out all details here: https://www.outsystems.com/nextstep/venue/

Don't forget to register :)

Hope to see you there!

Wow, you guys really shouldn't mix non-encrypted content with encrypted content.

Also, did you forget "IT" in the "industry" thingy? I'm pretty sure there are lots of companies in the IT "industry" using OutSystems...

And... Registration done!

Statler & Waldorf wrote:
Taken from an internal session:

How to make sure your data keeps consistent/valid with multiple users.
Especially with the "changed attributes" option.
Think about business-rules that are dependant on multiple attributes.
That is an interesting topic that would fit the OutSystems Tech track perfectly. Unfortunately, we have so much new stuff to show this year that there aren’t many slots for non-version 8 sessions. :(  Thank you for the suggestion, Joost.
I’d also like to thank all other Community members who filled our PM inboxes with ideas. Thank you all.

We shall announce the Agenda shortly.
Shraim wrote:
Honestly I tried to prioritize which track I would attend and I could not. The question then will the tracks be reacorded so at least the event attendees can see them offline?
We still haven't decided whether or not there will be a camera in the sessions, but I'm afraid not everything will be recorded...
However we're releasing the Agenda soon, to help you plan which sessions to attend (you can jump between tracks), and all sessions' presentations will be made publicly available (check here last year's presentations).
The final agenda has been announced.

Take a look: http://www.outsystems.com/nextstep/agenda/
Perfect agenda! We're going to have three folks there, and with three tracks it works out just right to make sure we don't miss anything. Steve Krug is a huge "get", and it will be neat to meet Richard Leavitt, I have a strong suspicion that I talked to him a few times a while back about their Rally stuff.

J.Ja