The Editable Table widget allows you to create and
edit multiple records of an entity
See how to use the Editable Table widget to Edit
Multiple Records at Once.
Layout of the Widget
The layout of this widget follows these rules:
- Each record of the entity or structure corresponds to one row in
- Each attribute corresponds to one column.
- For each attribute, there is one column with n+1
rows with the following semantics:
- First row: The name of the attribute that corresponds to the
Label property, if any, or the
name of the attribute.
- Other rows: The value of the attribute with the suitable widget
as presented in About Record
- By default these widgets will have the 'Width' property set to
This widget is designed to provide an efficient way of adding and editing
multiple records at once. Hence it has a few built-in behaviors:
- Cycle through the inputs using the TAB
- Save the record in the current row using the ENTER
key or by using TAB in the last column
of the row.
- When adding a new row use ENTER
key to save that record and create a new one.
- The SHIFT+TAB key in the first
column of the row does not move the cursor to the previous row.
- Cancel the edit or creation of the record using the ESC
Edit Multiple Records at Once
| Editable Table Widget
Properties | Input Widget