Space Management is a tool for managing physical spaces reservations such as workstations, lunch spots or parking slots. In addition it can be used to promote social distancing and possible reduction in the risk of transmission of contagious diseases like COVID-19.
- large influx and gathering of people in a given location
- proximity between people increases the risk of spreading contagious diseases like Covid-19
- unused spaces with associated cost
- Optimizes the use of physical space promoting an eventual cost reduction
- Promotes social distancing and possible reduction in the risk of transmission of contagious diseases like COVID-19