[Liverpool Template] screen resizing bug - URGENT

[Liverpool Template] screen resizing bug - URGENT

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 11 Nov (4 weeks ago) by OutSystems Labs
14 votes
Published on 11 Nov (4 weeks ago) by OutSystems Labs
Hi,

The screen resizing functionality that adapts the app layout to a laptop/tablet/mobile occurs repeatedly while the app is being used in computers using internet explorer v.9. We do not experience this in other machines, so we believe the bug is possibly related to the browser internet explorer v.9.

The app uses the Liverpool theme, and has been tested in multiple screen sizes in different machines. Hence we do not believe this is due to screen resolution.

How can this bug be fixed?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Jorge
Hi Jorge,

Sorry to ear you'r experiencing dificults. As far as I understood, the "screen resizing" is being activated even when you'r not resizing the browser? Is this correct?

Can you send me a link so I can replicate in our side? Also, in the past we add a similar problem but for IE8, therefore can you please confirm that you are realy using IE9 and not IE8?

In addition, can you send me a screenshot similiar to the one in attach where you show me the DIV with the class "Page" ?

I'll keep looking into this wile waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,
Pedro Oliveira
Hi Jorge,

Can you please tel me the Silk version and the plattform version you are currently using?

Thanks for the feedback.
Hi Pedro,

The screen resizing occurs repeatedly by simply using the app, without resizing the browser.

The Silk version is the Liverpool theme and we are using the Outsystems platform version 9.

Thanks, 
Jorge
Thanks for the feedback.

To find the SilkUI Framework see the attachment I'm sending. Also, we weren't able to replicate your issue in IE9, can you provide or share with us an eSpace?

Thanks,
Pedro Oliveira
The Silk framework version is 1.1.0
Thanks for the feedback.

In order for us to understand what's going on, can you send me a link so I can replicate in our side? Also, in the past we add a similar problem but for IE8, therefore can you please confirm that you are realy using IE9 and not IE8?

In addition, can you send me a screenshot similiar to the one in attach where you show me the DIV with the class "Page" ?

Can you replicate the issue in your side by accessing the following link: http://labs.outsystems.net/liverpoolpreview/ ?

Thanks
Jorge, in order to try to understand the problem, can you please delete your IE cookies and cache and try to replicate the issue? This is to ensure that IE is using the correct cookies.

How to remove cookies in IE9: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer8-plus.html

Thanks