remove the same elements in a list

remove the same elements in a list

Hi,

I have used String_Split and got a list. But there are lots of elements in the same values.
Is there any function that I can use to remove them? Thanks a lot.
you have list remove action available with its help you can remove a element from the list, also there are many other actions for list related operations.

You can remove or just pick what you need.

You can put the array index of what element you need.

TextToInteger(String_Split(NotifyGetMessage(),",")[0].Text.Value)
Hi Eric,

Iirc, there's an action in the SortRecordList extension that removes duplicates from a list.
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Hi Eric,

Iirc, there's an action in the SortRecordList extension that removes duplicates from a list.
Hi Kilian,

Thanks a lot for the reply. And I have used  it. I have used the string_split as the inputs as below.
But meet some internal error.Please have a look on it. Thanks a lot.

Hi Eric,

I'm not entirely sure you can have the output list the same as the input list. I'd try to create an empty Record List (make sure it's a *Record* List, not a simple List) of Text, and pass that. Also, I can't have a look at it if you don't post the Internal Error :).
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Hi Eric,

I'm not entirely sure you can have the output list the same as the input list. I'd try to create an empty Record List (make sure it's a *Record* List, not a simple List) of Text, and pass that. Also, I can't have a look at it if you don't post the Internal Error :).
 Hi Kilian,

I have create an empty Record List, and pass the output to it.But still meet error: 

Error Message:
Could not find field to sort: AR792523(one of the record in the list)
An internal error occurred and was logged.

Hi Eric,

Ok, I see it now, I wasn't looking properly the last time. What you are passing as "compareBy" is the value of String_Split.List.Current.Text. You need to specify the name of the actual field, which in this case is probably "Text.Value" (in quotes, as a string literal), or perhaps just "Value" (it's been a while since I used the SortRecordList extension).
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Hi Eric,

Ok, I see it now, I wasn't looking properly the last time. What you are passing as "compareBy" is the value of String_Split.List.Current.Text. You need to specify the name of the actual field, which in this case is probably "Text.Value" (in quotes, as a string literal), or perhaps just "Value" (it's been a while since I used the SortRecordList extension).

Hi Kilian,

Thanks a lot, it works fine now.

Good to hear Eric! Glad I could be of help.