Deployment Service is down in my personal environment

Deployment Service is down in my personal environment

Hi,
I can not publish application In my personal environment.
Environment Health screen show "The service 'Deployment' could not be reached.".

Hi Yasuharu,

Go to services (type services.msc in run and enter) find the service by its name and  start it  after that try again.

Regards

-PJ-

Hello Yasuharu,

In a cloud personal environment you cannot start the environment services using Pramod suggestion.

Can you confirm if you still have this problem? Can you publish on your personal environment?

Cheers

Hi Miguel,

I still have this problem. 

I can not publish on my personal environment.

Thanks

Hello Yasuharu,

We have been able to mitigate the issue.

Can you confirm if you can now publish in your personal environment?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Hello Ricardo,

I tried to publish, but same error has occurred. I still can not publish on my personal environment.

Thanks

Solution

Hello Yasuharu,

Thank you for your feedback!

We have restarted the service and we have also performed some checks in the system. We currently can't find any issue and all services are running again.

Can you try to publish first another application (test application) than the one you're trying to publish, just to rule out some issue in the application itself? Then, you can remove the test application and try to publish the one you have been trying before.

We will be waiting for your feedback.

Best regards

Solution

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for your help.

I tried to publish test application and the one I have been trying before, and I succeeded in publishing them in my personal environment.

The problem was solved.

Thank you

Hello Yasuharu,

Great news, thank you for your feedback!
We are glad the problem is solved.

Best regards

Hello, I have the same problem, I have try the hole day to use the platform but the error persists.

Could you tell me how to solve it?

Thanks, the provem is solved now, it was a platform component that was unavailable.

Hi,

I have the same problem. Could you fix it for me too please?

Ricardo Martins wrote:

Hello Yasuharu,

Thank you for your feedback!

We have restarted the service and we have also performed some checks in the system. We currently can't find any issue and all services are running again.

Can you try to publish first another application (test application) than the one you're trying to publish, just to rule out some issue in the application itself? Then, you can remove the test application and try to publish the one you have been trying before.

We will be waiting for your feedback.

Best regards