[CM HybridMessaging Plugin] Cannot read property 'configureService' of undefined

[CM HybridMessaging Plugin] Cannot read property 'configureService' of undefined

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 2017-03-08 by Providit Labs
5 votes
Published on 2017-03-08 by Providit Labs

Hi,

I am trying to use the application CMMobileApp that exists as an example in the plugin CM HybridMessaging Plugin, but it gives me the error of the capture that I attached. Can anybody help me? 

Thank you very much,

Jordi

Hi Jordi,

Normally, mobile plugins require that you test them in a real device/emulator, most of them will not work in the browser since they access native device only features.

Try to generate the mobile app, install it on your phone and test it from there.

Cheers,
Miguel

Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes wrote:

Hi Jordi,

Normally, mobile plugins require that you test them in a real device/emulator, most of them will not work in the browser since they access native device only features.

Try to generate the mobile app, install it on your phone and test it from there.

Cheers,
Miguel

Hi Miguel,

I'm testing the app in my mobile phone through the application of outsystems and it does not work either. I'm looking at the error log and it always appears in the same, in this line "window.hybridmessaging.configureService(config);", it invokes the object "config", which I have -> 

var config = {
    appKey : "f25aaa7f-f9dd-43f0-8c68-cbb4e7de0194",
    appSecret : "2ff97784-d579-408c-bb8f-037d59bb0655",
    senderId : "829637568489",
    notificationCallback : "1",
    deviceCarrierUpdateCallback : "1"
};

Regards,

Jordi.

Hi Jordi,

Can you please share your oml file?

Greetings,

Niels

Niels Favreau wrote:

Hi Jordi,

Can you please share your oml file?

Greetings,

Niels

Hi Niels,

I'm really testing on the example that is in the plugin (https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1950/cm-hybridmessaging-plugin/), but if you want to pass you only the .OML, basically it is to try the app that brings example.

Regards,

Jordi.

Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes wrote:

Hi Jordi,

Cheers,
Miguel

Hi Miguel,

Nothing, everything is the same, keep giving me the same error.

Regards,

Jordi.

Hi Jordi,

Can you please share which Outsystems version you're using?
By 'through the application of outsystems', do you mean Outsystems Now? if so, this wont work. Outsystems Now only support plugins supported by Outsystems. See the list of the official supported plugins by Outsystems Now:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Extensibility_and_Integration/Mobile_Plugins

You can test custom/community made plugins by generating an .apk file and download/install it on your mobile phone.

Greetings,
Niels Favreau