Help with "Deployed with an old OutSystems Server version"

Help with "Deployed with an old OutSystems Server version"

  

How do I fix It? Since last Outsystems Plataform Update I've been received these messages on every deploy.


These are System modules, I can't find to republish. 


Incomplete Upgrade

Module 'Charts' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'Charts' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'Users' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'Users' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'RichWidgets' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'RichWidgets' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'LisbonTheme' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'LisbonTheme' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'WebPatterns' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'WebPatterns' to fix it.

Hi Saulo,

Did you reinstalled the system component after environment upgrade ? This seem like you upgraded the enviorment gut system components are still on old version.


Regards

-PJ-


How can I do it?


Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Saulo,

Did you reinstalled the system component after environment upgrade ? This seem like you upgraded the enviorment gut system components are still on old version.


Regards

-PJ-




Usually in On Promises environment you find it under Oustsystems installation directory (C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\System_Components.osp).


Regards

-PJ-

I'm a Personal Environment user


Pramod Jain wrote:

Usually in On Promises environment you find it under Oustsystems installation directory (C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\System_Components.osp).


Regards

-PJ-



Than in that case Create a support case with Outsystems and let them know this problem , they will help you with this.



Regards

-PJ-

Saulo Goncalves wrote:

How do I fix It? Since last Outsystems Plataform Update I've been received these messages on every deploy.


These are System modules, I can't find to republish. 


Incomplete Upgrade

Module 'Charts' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'Charts' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'Users' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'Users' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'RichWidgets' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'RichWidgets' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'LisbonTheme' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'LisbonTheme' to fix it.

Incomplete Upgrade
Module 'WebPatterns' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'WebPatterns' to fix it.

Did you find the solution on this? i got the user module too....


Hi Sije,

The easiest way is to go to Service Center, select an offending eSpace via Factory / eSpaces, then click the top most "Publish" button (the one that's already Published) on the Versions tab. Repeat for all eSpaces.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Sije,

The easiest way is to go to Service Center, select an offending eSpace via Factory / eSpaces, then click the top most "Publish" button (the one that's already Published) on the Versions tab. Repeat for all eSpaces.

This worked for me. Thank you!