Error:The connection to the server was reset.server returned status server too busy.

Error:The connection to the server was reset.server returned status server too busy.

Hi,

I'm getting a issue while accessing the application and unable to see log on to service center.

Can someone help me and tell me what causes this error?

Thanks

-Vijay M-

Like I said in this post, please contact OutSystems Support for this.

Hi Vijay,

Is this error coming throughout  this application or only coming for particular screen?

Are all your applications showing this error? If yes, then you need to restart your IIS Server.

Also if this is not getting logged in Service Center, you can try using LogMessage action from System and try to log this error from that action into Service Center.

@Kilian sir: I am always confused inside post details when I look at your photo. I was used to your old photo :)

Suraj Borade wrote:

Also if this is not getting logged in Service Center, you can try using LogMessage action from System and try to log this error from that action into Service Center.

Hi Suraj, thanks for your reply,i check log and reset iis.

Hi Suraj,

i have checked application log at particular time,it's showing log error as below.

Cleaning the connection pools because: Oracle error ORA-12571 encountered.

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Extensibility.Data.TransactionService.BaseTransactionService.ReleasePooledConnections(String reason)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.TransactionService.TransactionService.CreateConnection(Int32 numRetries)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.Platform.Session.PlatformSessionService.ResetModuleTimeout(String sessionId)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.SessionState.SqlSessionStateStore.ResetItemTimeout(HttpContext context, String id)
   at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ApplicationStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
   at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
   at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNoDemand(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
   at System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIRuntime.ProcessRequest(IntPtr ecb, Int32 iWRType)

Message generated by eSpace ServiceCenter.

thanks

-Vijay M-

This is not Outsystems issue.

contact Oracle team from your company and tell them that you are facing ORA-12571. mostly this issue comes because of Firewall protections.

You can refer these links.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7151175/ora-12571-tnspacket-writer-failure-with-asp-net

Check your connection settings.

I'm under the impression there's some serious infrastructure problems there. @Vijay, this is an on-premise installation, or is it in the cloud?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I'm under the impression there's some serious infrastructure problems there. @Vijay, this is an on-premise installation, or is it in the cloud?

Hi Kilian,

I'm working on  licensed environment.

-Vijay M-

Vijay,

What Kilian means is that though you have licensed environment, your infrastructure is not set well. Get in touch with the Outsystems support and involve your Platform team, DBAs, Network Team, Security team (specific with firewall)  to check if everything is set well or not. 

I will advice check your SSL certificates also. If they are installed properly or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Suraj Borade wrote:

Vijay,

What Kilian means is that though you have licensed environment, your infrastructure is not set well. Get in touch with the Outsystems support and involve your Platform team, DBAs, Network Team, Security team (specific with firewall)  to check if everything is set well or not. 

I will advice check your SSL certificates also. If they are installed properly or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

Thanks, let me try and  get back to you.

Thank for your support.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay