Hi,

Mobile apps build service(both ios & andriod) in disabled status(under Environment Health of Service Center) for our environment.

Also noticed below error message in the Integration logs of the service center.

Action: NativeBuilderServices.GetHealth

End point: https://nativebuilder.api.outsystems.com/v1/GetHealth

Error: The operation has timed out
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at ssServiceCenter.CcNativeBuilderServices.ActionGetHealth(HeContext heContext, ICcNativeBuilderServicesCallbacks _callbacks, STNativeBuilderHealthStructure& outParamResponse)

Could anyone help me on how to enable these mobile app services and to avoid these errors.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran

Hi Kiran,

which type of environment you have? if is on premise you just need to go to the server where the Outsystems platform is installed and enable those services. If your infrastructure is n the cloud you need to contact Outsystems support.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I am currently validating in Dev environment and the dev server(front end server) where the outsystem is installed in our premises only. Could you please let me know where to go and enable these services inside the platform server?

Thank and Regards,

Kiran T.

Hi Marcelo,

To give more information outsystem platfrom is installed in Window server along with the IIS configuration.

Getting below error when trying to generate android app in service studio.

The following errors have occurred:• In Android on 15-12-2018 at 15:46:43 - Failed to request mobile app generation for AppBuildTest (Android) - Unable to connect to the remote server

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran T.

Hi Kiran,

Check if this post can help you.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for the information and i have gone through the given link, please find my observations below.

ServieCenter --Administartion-- Mobile apps builder service option is in Enabled status

ServiceCenter -- Monitoring-- Environment health check - Still the andriod & ios app services are in Disabled status.

Opened sample mobile application which i was trying to create using ServiceCenter -- Factory -- Application and noticed below error under native platform option

The latest generation was aborted. Check Mobile Apps Log to see more details.
A native platform is not configured. Check Native Platforms tab for more details.

Attached the Nativelatfrom options that are showing in the application. 

Also is it mandatory to fill Keystore and Alias details in the configuration of Native platform tab?

If yes, could you please let me know the process to fill these details also.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran

Hi Kiran, 

To be honest never had that problem. This post says that those services maybe aren't accessible because of connectivity requirements. Can this be your case?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcel,

It might be the connectivity issue but when we checked with our network team they are saying that traffic is not coming via proxy and also not able to see any requests in the firewall for the host nativebuilder.api.outsystems.com

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran.

Hi Kiran,

From the error that you got can be two things. Or the service is taking too much time to respond or you can't even reach it. I try the service and looks like it's working fine. So you need to make sure that your front end can reach that service. Also the details mention here 

The latest generation was aborted. Check Mobile Apps Log to see more details.
A native platform is not configured. Check Native Platforms tab for more details.

don't give more information?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I could see below error details in the servicecenter logs

[1] Unable to connect to the remote server
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at ssServiceCenter.WRefFeatureManagement.WRefFeatureManagement.GetFeatureList(String inWSFeatureHash, Boolean inWSFeatureHashSpecified, String inWSActivationCode, Boolean inWSActivationCodeSpecified, String inWSInstallerID, Boolean inWSInstallerIDSpecified, String inWSVersion, Boolean inWSVersionSpecified, String inWSLUV, Boolean inWSLUVSpecified, Nullable`1& outWSFeaturesUpdated, WORCFeature2Record[]& outWSFeatureList, String& outWSNewFeatureHash)

[2] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond xx.xxx.xxx.xx:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

will this help on any further assistance?

Thanks,

Kiran

Hi Kiran,

It keeps pointing to that your front end doesn't have access to the Mobile App Builder Service. Instead of checking that you aren't getting any response you should check if you can even make the request.

Regards,

Marcelo