OutSystems Now App is out of Apple Store

The OutSystems Now app is not appearing on the App Store, I tested it on the US and Brazilian stores.

I checked on my iPad, I also do not see it...  I informed some of my contacts at OutSystems

Update:  I have confirmed that OutSystems is aware of it and a new version is currently being reviewed by Apple.  Thank you!

Has anyone else seen the App come back up? 

I'm a new developer, (just working through the training now), and I was just thinking the product was not available in my region.

Hi,


Outsystems Now for IOS also still not visible on Indonesia.


Thanks

Apple can take some time to review things, unfortunately. I'll ask what the status is.

Hi,

Recently, we released a new version of the OutSystems Now application—which is designed to reduce the complexity of starting and testing your first mobile apps—with performance improvements. After we submitted the application (3.0.1) to the Apple Store, they notified us that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS).

Despite our clarification that the app is for testing and it helps accelerate the first stages of development, Apple then notified us that they have removed OutSystems Now 3.0.0 (the current version) from stores. We’ve asked this status to be reconsidered, and we're waiting for Apple feedback. In the meantime, you must build your mobile apps with our Mobile Application Build Service (MABS).

If you have installed the app already and you’ve read this far, there’s good news. You can keep using it even if you have auto-update enabled.  


Kind regards,
Hugo Gonçalves

Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi,

Recently, we released a new version of the OutSystems Now application—which is designed to reduce the complexity of starting and testing your first mobile apps—with performance improvements. After we submitted the application (3.0.1) to the Apple Store, they notified us that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS).

Despite our clarification that the app is for testing and it helps accelerate the first stages of development, Apple then notified us that they have removed OutSystems Now 3.0.0 (the current version) from stores. We’ve asked this status to be reconsidered, and we're waiting for Apple feedback. In the meantime, you must build your mobile apps with our Mobile Application Build Service (MABS).

If you have installed the app already and you’ve read this far, there’s good news. You can keep using it even if you have auto-update enabled.  


Kind regards,
Hugo Gonçalves

very bad news ...

if generate the IPA file using MABS, we need to use app key from apple developer, then must register the device uuid ...

very complicated step just to test the app.



I can confirm that the Outsystems app is not in App Store.

@Mr D: There's no need to confirm. We already know.

We recently released a new version of the OutSystems Now application to the App Store, and we were notified that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS). 


While we’re working closely with Apple to have it available again, you can install and test OutSystems Now on iOS devices using Apple’s test tool TestFlight by following these steps:

  1. Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.

  2. Open this link on your iOS device.

  3. Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing.

  4. Tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.


We’ll keep you informed, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.


Kind regards,

Team OutSystems


Thanks for your Reply ... can i know how to get the Invitation Link with my Mail Id




Hugo Gonçalves wrote:


We recently released a new version of the OutSystems Now application to the App Store, and we were notified that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS). 


While we’re working closely with Apple to have it available again, you can install and test OutSystems Now on iOS devices using Apple’s test tool TestFlight by following these steps:

  1. Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.

  2. Open this link on your iOS device.

  3. Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing.

  4. Tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.


We’ll keep you informed, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.


Kind regards,

Team OutSystems





Hi R Sathish,

You don't need to subscribe with your Mail Id. Please use the public link
https://testflight.apple.com/join/jDJBwqg2

Thank you,
Hugo Gonçalves,


R Sathish Ramanujam wrote:

Thanks for your Reply ... can i know how to get the Invitation Link with my Mail Id




Hugo Gonçalves wrote:


We recently released a new version of the OutSystems Now application to the App Store, and we were notified that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS). 


While we’re working closely with Apple to have it available again, you can install and test OutSystems Now on iOS devices using Apple’s test tool TestFlight by following these steps:

  1. Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.

  2. Open this link on your iOS device.

  3. Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing.

  4. Tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.


We’ll keep you informed, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.


Kind regards,

Team OutSystems







Thanks for reply ...after access the application we cant able to go back to the out systems main screen .Kindly look on that

Hi,


Has anyone else noticed that this test app has its own bottom bar and therefore cuts off the bottom portion of the app you’ve created. This is causing a big problem for me as I can’t properly navigate my app as it’s cutting off the bottom bar I’ve created.



Hugo Gonçalves wrote:


We recently released a new version of the OutSystems Now application to the App Store, and we were notified that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS). 


While we’re working closely with Apple to have it available again, you can install and test OutSystems Now on iOS devices using Apple’s test tool TestFlight by following these steps:

  1. Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.

  2. Open this link on your iOS device.

  3. Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing.

  4. Tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.


We’ll keep you informed, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.


Kind regards,

Team OutSystems





Hi Asheley,

Your question has nothing to do with the original post, which is the app's availability in the Apple Store. Please start a new topic if you have other questions, thanks.

Hi, I downloaded TestFlight app but when I opened it it asked for a Redeem code. How do I get an invitation email?


When I opened the above link on iPhone but the page doesn't show Step 1, Step 2. When I go to my TestFlight app, it is asking for a Redeem code.


Thanks

Got it now, somehow it shows after a few hours..

Any update from OutSystems around the the approval of the new version of OutSystems Now app?

Nicholas van Wyngaard wrote:

Any update from OutSystems around the approval of the new version of OutSystems Now app?

Hi Nicholas,

Our efforts to resolve this issue with Apple were unsuccessful, so we are now moving on to analyzing different approaches.

We will keep, for some time, OutSystems Now in Google Play and in TestFlight, so that all users can still use OutSystems Now.

Soon we have a new approach to help our customers validate/test their mobile apps, I will post here.

Thanks


Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Nicholas van Wyngaard wrote:

Any update from OutSystems around the approval of the new version of OutSystems Now app?

Hi Nicholas,

Our efforts to resolve this issue with Apple were unsuccessful, so we are now moving on to analyzing different approaches.

We will keep, for some time, OutSystems Now in Google Play and in TestFlight, so that all users can still use OutSystems Now.

Soon we have a new approach to help our customers validate/test their mobile apps, I will post here.

Thanks


Hi Hugo, 

Thanks for the update.

I look forward to the new approach. 

Regards, 

Nicholas


Guys, any news on when to expect the release of the new app? I mean, almost 4 months have passed and no clue what to expect...

Hi, 

Is there any news about the new approach to hep us on IOS mobile apps testing?


Thks, 

Hi,

To help our developers test their mobile apps, you can opt-in and use PWA (currently in Early Access). This opt-in will enable PWA on the Native Platforms tab, allowing you to test your Android and iOs apps easily.

We will keep for a while the OutSystems Now on Google Play and TestFlight, but eventually, they will be discontinued.

Thanks.

Hi OS Folks,

Is there a way to re-enable the Testflight app?

It now says that the beta period is finished.

We use OS Now regularly when demonstrating at customers!

Regards,

Jasper 

Jasper Oudenaarden wrote:

Hi OS Folks,

Is there a way to re-enable the Testflight app?

It now says that the beta period is finished.

We use OS Now regularly when demonstrating at customers!

Regards,

Jasper 

Hi,

The issue was fixed. Can you please try again.

Thanks


Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Jasper Oudenaarden wrote:

Hi OS Folks,

Is there a way to re-enable the Testflight app?

It now says that the beta period is finished.

We use OS Now regularly when demonstrating at customers!

Regards,

Jasper 

Hi,

The issue was fixed. Can you please try again.

Thanks


When using the link (provided in this post) I still get the messag ‘beta period doesn’t support new testers’. Maybe provide a new link?


Jasper Oudenaarden wrote:

Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Jasper Oudenaarden wrote:

Hi OS Folks,

Is there a way to re-enable the Testflight app?

It now says that the beta period is finished.

We use OS Now regularly when demonstrating at customers!

Regards,

Jasper 

Hi,

The issue was fixed. Can you please try again.

Thanks


When using the link (provided in this post) I still get the messag ‘beta period doesn’t support new testers’. Maybe provide a new link?


Hi Jasper,

I enable the link again, tested and it works.

Can you please try again?

Thanks.


Hi Hugo,

Thanks, It worked!

Jasper

Hi,

Outsystems Now for IOS also still not visible on Vietnam.

Thanks !

chuongle wrote:

Hi,

Outsystems Now for IOS also still not visible on Vietnam.

Thanks !

Hi Chuongle,

The app is not available anymore in the AppStore. Though you can use the link above to access it via TestFlight! See post above for explanation and link.

Regards,

Jasper

Jasper Oudenaarden wrote:

chuongle wrote:

Hi,

Outsystems Now for IOS also still not visible on Vietnam.

Thanks !

Hi Chuongle,

The app is not available anymore in the AppStore. Though you can use the link above to access it via TestFlight!

Regards,

Jasper

Thanks Jasper, I installed Outsystems Now via TestFight !


I tried it today with TestFlight and the indicated link, and it states "This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now."... Now what?

Hi,

When using the link (provided in this post) I get the message  "This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now."

Thanks!

Hi,

We are working to fix this issue asap.

Soon I have more news I will post here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Hi,

Two weeks ago I have downloaded and been testing my apps on OutSystems Now but today I got the error: "OutSystems Beta Expired"


Jhonny Moura wrote:

Hi,

Two weeks ago I have downloaded and been testing my apps on OutSystems Now but today I got the error: "OutSystems Beta Expired"


Hi.


Me too.


Is there any other "invite code" for us?


best regards


We are having the same issue. Beta version expired.

I am facing the same issue. A prompt resolution would be much appreciated. 

Hi,

I enable the link again. Can you please try again?

Thanks.

Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi,

I enable the link again. Can you please try again?

Thanks.

What a beautifull way to start a Sunday receiving notification o my iOS that Outsystems now is back for iOS on Test Flight :)  thanks men 


Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi,

I enable the link again. Can you please try again?

Thanks.


It’s working!
Thanks 

Outsystems Now App it’s working on testflight already. Thanks Outsystems Team!

Hi,

OutSystems Now will be discontinued. Please check more information in this link
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/62923/outsystems-now-discontinued 


Thanks

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for the update.

Hello, just a question, is TestFlight still valid on https://testflight.apple.com/join/jDJBwqg2 ?

My colleague tried now and it gives the alert below.

I don't have iPhone so I can't check it myself :(

"The action is not allowed
Your organization has set up that you can only transfer organization information to other managed apps.
"


Carolina Bessa wrote:

Hello, just a question, is TestFlight still valid on https://testflight.apple.com/join/jDJBwqg2 ?

My colleague tried now and it gives the alert below.

I don't have iPhone so I can't check it myself :(

"The action is not allowed
Your organization has set up that you can only transfer organization information to other managed apps.
"


Hello Carolina, 


The OutSystems Now is still available on TestFlight. The error that your colleague is facing seems to be related with the MDM used on the device or any rule defined by your company to install apps on the device. If you try in another device that is not covered by those rules, you should be able to install the app. 


Thanks. 

Hi Carolina,

The restriction is on your managed device, where organization policy is governing what you may download and from which store.

Regards,

Swatantra