The OutSystems Now app is not appearing on the App Store, I tested it on the US and Brazilian stores.

I checked on my iPad, I also do not see it...  I informed some of my contacts at OutSystems

Update:  I have confirmed that OutSystems is aware of it and a new version is currently being reviewed by Apple.  Thank you!

Has anyone else seen the App come back up? 

I'm a new developer, (just working through the training now), and I was just thinking the product was not available in my region.

Hi,

Outsystems Now for IOS also still not visible on Indonesia.

Thanks

Apple can take some time to review things, unfortunately. I'll ask what the status is.

Hi,

Recently, we released a new version of the OutSystems Now application—which is designed to reduce the complexity of starting and testing your first mobile apps—with performance improvements. After we submitted the application (3.0.1) to the Apple Store, they notified us that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS).

Despite our clarification that the app is for testing and it helps accelerate the first stages of development, Apple then notified us that they have removed OutSystems Now 3.0.0 (the current version) from stores. We’ve asked this status to be reconsidered, and we're waiting for Apple feedback. In the meantime, you must build your mobile apps with our Mobile Application Build Service (MABS).

If you have installed the app already and you’ve read this far, there’s good news. You can keep using it even if you have auto-update enabled.  

Kind regards,
Hugo Gonçalves

Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi,

Recently, we released a new version of the OutSystems Now application—which is designed to reduce the complexity of starting and testing your first mobile apps—with performance improvements. After we submitted the application (3.0.1) to the Apple Store, they notified us that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS).

Despite our clarification that the app is for testing and it helps accelerate the first stages of development, Apple then notified us that they have removed OutSystems Now 3.0.0 (the current version) from stores. We’ve asked this status to be reconsidered, and we're waiting for Apple feedback. In the meantime, you must build your mobile apps with our Mobile Application Build Service (MABS).

If you have installed the app already and you’ve read this far, there’s good news. You can keep using it even if you have auto-update enabled.  

Kind regards,
Hugo Gonçalves

very bad news ...

if generate the IPA file using MABS, we need to use app key from apple developer, then must register the device uuid ...

very complicated step just to test the app.

@Mr D: There's no need to confirm. We already know.

We recently released a new version of the OutSystems Now application to the App Store, and we were notified that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS). 

While we’re working closely with Apple to have it available again, you can install and test OutSystems Now on iOS devices using Apple’s test tool TestFlight by following these steps:

1. Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.

2. Open this link on your iOS device.

3. Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing.

4. Tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.

We’ll keep you informed, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Team OutSystems

Thanks for your Reply ... can i know how to get the Invitation Link with my Mail Id

Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

We recently released a new version of the OutSystems Now application to the App Store, and we were notified that the update was rejected because it violates their terms of service (TOS). 

While we’re working closely with Apple to have it available again, you can install and test OutSystems Now on iOS devices using Apple’s test tool TestFlight by following these steps:

We’ll keep you informed, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Team OutSystems

Hi R Sathish,

You don't need to subscribe with your Mail Id. Please use the public link
https://testflight.apple.com/join/jDJBwqg2

Thank you,
Hugo Gonçalves,

R Sathish Ramanujam wrote:

Thanks for your Reply ... can i know how to get the Invitation Link with my Mail Id

Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Kind regards,

Team OutSystems

Thanks for reply ...after access the application we cant able to go back to the out systems main screen .Kindly look on that

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed that this test app has its own bottom bar and therefore cuts off the bottom portion of the app you’ve created. This is causing a big problem for me as I can’t properly navigate my app as it’s cutting off the bottom bar I’ve created.

Hugo Gonçalves wrote:

Kind regards,

Team OutSystems

Hi Asheley,

Your question has nothing to do with the original post, which is the app's availability in the Apple Store. Please start a new topic if you have other questions, thanks.

Hi, I downloaded TestFlight app but when I opened it it asked for a Redeem code. How do I get an invitation email?

When I opened the above link on iPhone but the page doesn't show Step 1, Step 2. When I go to my TestFlight app, it is asking for a Redeem code.

Thanks

Got it now, somehow it shows after a few hours..