Differences between ".oml and .oap and .osp file"?

I knew the basic understanding view between .oml and .oap and .osp files. Can anyone explain the differences in depth?

Solution

Hi Gurubaran,

In short (sorry I cannot go into this in depth right now!):

OML stands for Outsystems Markup Language and contains all code of a module.

OAP stands for Outsystems Application Pack and basically is one application containing underlying modules/extensions.

OSP stands for Outsystems Solution Pack and basically is a solution of different modules/extensions (possibly from different applications).

Hope this helps!

Solution

Hi Gurubaran,

The .OAP and .OSP files are basically just ZIP-files with a manifest file and a directory with modules of your Application or Solution.

Regards,
Lennart

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Gurubaran,

OAP stands for Outsystems Application Pack and basically is one application containing underlying modules/extensions.

OSP stands for Outsystems Solution Pack and basically is a solution of different modules/extensions (possibly from different applications).

Hope this helps!

Thanks for this information, before I only know OML = source espace, OAP = all espace in the application, OSP = all espace that set as one solution in service center

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Gurubaran,

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the information..

You're welcome Gurubaran!