Are there chances of re-taking the certification exam?
Question

Good,

I would like to know what happens if you fail the exam.

We have the option of volarlo to give this has an additional cost.

Is there a place where I can take a test before the exam.

I would thank you a lot.

Regards

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Cristian,

When you finish the exam, you get an email with your score and the categories with any wrong answers. If you have failed, the email will notify you of this. You're allowed to signup for the same exam again, at the same cost.

There's no practice exams, but the material is very solid and will leave you well prepared for the exam if you fully understand it.

There's also the option to sign up for local bootcamps which will allow you to learn in a classroom environment.

Hi,

Nothing bad will happen, having paid for the first attempt, you can immediately register for the second.

I had this experience with OutSystems 11 Associate Web Developer Certification. Preliminary tests do not exist. Read the exam program carefully and you will succeed! 

Good luck!

@Nikolai Kaplin    1.So the further attempts are free or paid?

2. How many attempts are allowed with single payment??

Hi aditya kumar,

you can only give one attempt, if you don't clear the exam in one attempt you need to re-register for it again and pay the complete fee again. So only one attempt is there for one payment. I hope this answers your question. 

Good luck

Mukul singh nathawat

Hi Cristian,

Many of the entities that lead the bootcamps have practice exams and exercises in their platforms (in case you subscribe and attend to their classes).

It's a good way to prepare yourself to the exam and to "real development" world.

Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira

Thank you for your answers.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.